You are invited to join me in Rishikesh during the Spring Equinox
March 9-21, 2019
Imagine traveling to India to receive healing Ayurvedic treatments from a tried and true Ayurvedic doctor and his team.
We’ll gather as an intimate group for 12 days to cleanse
our bodies and minds with Panchakarma and the ancient Indian art and science known as Ayurveda.
Panchakarma therapies are medical physiotherapies that promote intensified cleansing and bio-purification of the bodily tissues.
Yoga, meditation, ayurvedic meals tailored to your needs, airport transfer and accommodation are all included.
Panchakarma Retreat Details
Immerse yourself in the land of the Rishis, Saddhus and Sages at the foothills of the Himalayas in Rishikesh, India, while experiencing the wonders of Panchakarma treatments that will eliminate the toxic elements in your mind and body and give you the relaxation and wellness experience that you deserve.
Return to your youthful vigor through daily yoga, meditation and Ayurvedic treatments that will allow you to experience life with self-awareness and energy. With the help and guidance of the professional doctors, you can heal yourself through a balanced composition of the body, mind, and soul.
Panchakarma is the purification therapy used in Ayurvedic medicine. The word panchakarma means five actions and refers to five procedures intended to intensively cleanse and restore balance to the body, mind, and emotions.
Spend 12 nights here having an authentic panchakarma experience with an intimate group all focused on healing and self-discovery.
• 12-night accommodation in a shared room at a brand new Inpatient Healing Center. (Inquire for private room rates)
• Day 1-Taxi From Dehradun Airport
• Day 1-Welcome day with a meal, Introduction To Ayurveda Orientation
• Consultation with the Ayurveda physician & planning of treatments
• Daily full board Ayurvedic meals catered according to the body type (as per the consultation)
• 10 days custom panchakarma. 3 treatments/day as prescribed by Dr.
• Daily Yoga + Meditation with Magda
• Daily Ayurvedic meals customized for your dosha
• Consultation with the Ayurveda physician & home continuation planning
• 1 day post-treatment relax and reflect + meals (Magda’s 50th Birthday)
• Day 12-Return taxi to Airport
What’s not included
• Prescriptions (these are generally very inexpensive)
• Earlybird Price: $999 (Until December 1)
• Regular Price: $1212
Spaces is limited! Book early!
What a former attendee had to say:
“While mentally preparing myself for my first Panchakarma in Rishikesh, India last March, Magda was such an enjoyable presence to have nearby. I had no idea about all of the details of how deep this type of detox truly was… until I was in it. And WOW it was deep, intense and forced me into surrendering over and over again. Whether I was fasting, purging, restrictive dieting or anything in between, Madga provided encouragement, wisdom and reminded me of why I committed to the cleanse in the first place. She brought me back to my purpose. Needless to say, without her guidance and support I probably would have caved in and tried to back out of the 10 day experience early. Thank goodness I hung in there and thank goodness for an amazing human being like Madga Frreeeeeedom Rod!! Very grateful to not having to do it alone. And now, I can’t wait for the next one!”
Brandon Sprat-Yoga Instructor
All my love,
Questions? Email me:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to register? Email me:email@example.com
Ready to save your spot? 50% deposit due via PayPal. Send to paypal.me/visionarylifestyle and choose “Friends and Family”. Balance due within 30 days.
If you are interested in extending your stay either before or after the retreat, let me know. I am working on a pre and post retreat event.